Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Illegal LOL!

Just the one photo today boys and girls, but isn't it a beauty! If anyone actually knows the owner of this Rover 400, please let them know what a double yellow line is used for!

A risky maneouvre, given that I found this in the heart of London where traffic wardens are in their most attentive state!

Rover 400

I'd like to give a big shout out to Robert for this find - somewhat old judging by the URL but very much appreciated, and one I'd never seen before!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, how do you find these pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've taken most of them over a period of time, and a few friends also contributed now and then. I've probably got about 20 so I need people on the lookout!

    When you're driving around or just walking, you'll soon find yourself looking at *every* numberplate just trying to find one. I have been on countless detours/car chases trying to get a good pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much do these customizable plates cost?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erm, in England I believe they start at £250, but some can fetch about 100 times that (I think K1NGS and P0KER were the most expensive ones at one time)!

    ReplyDelete